Saturday, October 31, 2020

On This Date in 1970

1970:  October 31st – Michelle Phillips (formerly of The Mamas and the Papas) marries actor Dennis Hopper (“Easy Rider”).  They divorced eight days later.


Also on this date, James Taylor is awarded a gold record for his hit single “Fire And Rain.”


Happy Halloween!
 
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN from 1967! 
Who is the new DJ at WLS below?**  
Is Larry Lujack on right or left?  Haha!
 
**This was taken at the new wax museum in Chicago.
The attached is something I first heard on Larry's 1986 Halloween morning show.  I laughed my head off.
I had to go find it!  
How I miss Larry, just like I miss the late great Ron Britain a week ago.
Clark Besch
 
I LOVE IT!!!
 
FH Reader Frank B sent me this memo ...
 
Setting the clocks back this weekend to gain another hour of 2020 is kinda like getting a bonus track on a Yoko Ono album.  (lol)
 
Don't forget to "fall back" tomorrow!  (Right now I'd like to fall back to 2015 ... and just KEEP things there for awhile!)  kk