Thursday, June 16, 2022

Wait'll You See This Month's SWEET 16 - HOW SWEET IT IS, Indeed!

Our 2022 Monthly Feature really lives up to its name this time around ...

Because this month's SWEET 16 is all about the Sweetness ...

In fact, we'll even kick it off with a picture of me with Walter Payton from 1993, the year "Sweetness" was inducted into the NFL Hall Of Fame.

That's me with my two very young daughters at the time ... they're both in their 30's right now while, of course, I haven't aged at all!  (Yeah right!!!)


Start things off for us, won't you James???

 

I'll be honest with you ... 

I had a REALLY hard time narrowing this month's list down to just 16 songs ... 

I probably found at least five times that many that would have been GREAT to feature here today ... 

So if anybody out there is interested in putting together a REALLY "Sweet" Weekend Feature, let me know as I'll be ready, willing, able and eager to help. 

(In fact, next month we'll do 16 Sweet SUGAR Songs ... Because what's sweeter than Sugar???) 

[Good answer to all the guys who responded, "You are, honey" ... A conditioned response, for sure ... But a good one nonetheless!!!] 

So how about a SUGAR IS SWEET Weekend? 

Now I'll betcha we can get you up to 100 songs for your special weekend programming!!! 

Interested? 

Shoot me a note ... 

Then let's do lunch! (kk) 

 

HOLD ON! HOLD ON!!! 

I can't do a "Sweet Songs" list and NOT include our buddy James Holvay ... 

Who last year came up with this AWESOME '60's Soul Song ... that was written and recorded in 2022!!! And let me tell you folks, it's a keeper!