Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Some PASSING THOUGHTS From CHUCK BUELL

More Chuckles from Chuck Buell ...

 


OK.  I'll admit it ...

When one has been in the Broadcast Profession as long as I have,and has seen what I have seen, there are just some Stereotypes I cannot ignore.

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V


CB
 
I think my wife Linda was just in a very strange mood the other day when we saw this sign and she said,
"That reminds me ...
I just want you to know I'd go the extra mile to save money on your burial."



But really, we were talking about how they can take one's ashes these days and using force, make them into diamonds to be set in jewelry pieces.  
 
She asked me how I felt about that.

I said, "Don't pressure me!"

CB!
 

A Colorado Cowboy stepped up to St. Peter at the Pearly Gates.
“Have you ever done anything of particular merit?” St. Peter asked.
“Well, one thing comes to mind,” the cowboy said. “On a visit to the Beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park in the Great State of Colorado, I came upon a gang of bikers at one of the park’s beautiful campsites who were threatening a beautiful young woman. I yelled at them to leave her alone, but as you might imagine, they didn’t listen.”

“What did you do?” asked St. Peter.

“I did what any respectful Coloradan would do. I went up to the biggest, toughest, ugliest looking one of them all, ripped out his nose ring, fist punched him flat in his face and kicked over his fancy-assed bike. Then, at inches away from his face, I yelled right at him, 'Now, leave her alone or I'll kick the #$%! out of you and every single one of your stoopid looking friends!'”
Well, St. Peter was visibly impressed, “When did this happen?” he asked the cowboy.

Just a couple of minutes ago.”

CB