Wednesday, May 6, 2020

5-6-78

These were Billboard's Top Ten Songs on this date ... 

5-6 in '78:

#10 - Count On Me - Jefferson Starship



#  9 - Dust In The Wind - Kansas



#  8 - Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton



#  7 - You're he One That I Want - John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John



#  6 - Too Much, Too Little, Too Late - Johnny Mathis and Deniece Williams



#  5 - With A Little Luck- Paul McCartney and Wings



#  4 - The Closer I Get To You - Roberta Flack and Donny Hathaway



#  3 - Can't Smile Without You - Barry Manilow



#  2 - If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman



#  1 - Night Fever - The Bee Gees



I've always loved the way the director or choreographer counts down the dance sequence ... 5-6-7-8 ... and that idea resonated with me this morning ... making me wonder "What were the biggest hit songs ON 5-6-78?"

Well, now you know the answer.  Have a great day!  (kk)