Sunday, May 7, 2023

You Get The Picture?

Yes, we see

 

 

Photos sent in by readers this past week ...

From Chuck Buell ...

The Dynamic Duo ...

They were just so good together, weren't they?!


Timmy C ...

Like CSN&Y ... but different


 
So after all the fuss and hoopla last week surrounding Ed Sheeran's plagiarism case, imagine my surprise when I got this headline from Billboard in my mail ...

New Music From Ed Sheeran

Really???

Who does it sound like?!?!?  (kk) 

Regarding Davy Jones' claims ... and as important as Davy was to me ... I know that he did not have a filter when on stage or being interviewed. Not that he didn't have some wild comments in private, but it was of a different style. I often wondered if he ever remembered all that he said or felt that others would not care nor remember. And depending on his mood, you might be able to call him on them. This statement was of the, "I have no idea what is coming out of my mouth" style. "But isn't my accent grand?" 
Shelley