Saturday, August 31, 2019

Here's A Deal You Don't Get Every Day!!! (And You Ain't Gonna See It Anywhere Else!)

Hi Kent ...  

Here’s a brain teaser for your followers.

The first person who identifies which of the old Chicago disc jockeys used to exclaim “Whopper Waffles!” wins a copy of the brand new Ides cd. 

Come on!  
JP

PS ... It’ll prob be Clark!  Lol!
PPS ... Have a dynamite weekend!
Rock on!!  
Jimbo

We're talking about that awesome new "Play On" CD ... that includes this hot new release featuring The Ides Of March with Mark Farner, formerly of Grand Funk Railroad ...

Giving y'all a little bit of SWAGGER!!!



I'm afraid that I'm going to have to defer to you on this one, Jimbo ...

'Cause I'm not sure that I even know the answer!!!  (lol)

So get your guesses in quickly, folks ...

Because I guarantee you that SOMEBODY out there knows the answer to this one!  (kk)