Sunday, December 31, 2023

New Year's Eve ... Ring In The New Year ... with BACON (?!?!?)

Joe Average Person probably doesn't realize that yesterday, December 30th, was “National Bacon Day!”  (I know I sure didn't ... but that's why it's always cool to have a guy like Chuck Buell around to point out these kinds of things to us!!!)


CB (in this case "Calendar Boy" ... or should that be "Crispy Bacon" Boy???) tells us that we still have one last special event to celebrate on New Year's Eve before yet another Holiday Season passes.


Here is his sizzling report ...



Everything ‘Tastes Better with Bacon’ on, in, under, over, around or at least near it!

 

And to mark this special occasion, I’ll be starting my morning with Bacon and Eggs for Breakfast; then for Lunch, a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwich, and for Dinner, a Bacon-Wrapped Steak. But I’ll draw the line at Bacon-flavored Ice Cream for dessert!

 

Meanwhile, here’s Linda and me from last year enjoying my Celebratory Bacon from the Grill!”  ( OK, I more than her perhaps! )

 


And here’s my ideal Gift Box!  ( Just in case you need an idea for my upcoming Birthday! )

 

 

Now then, here’s a “Buell Bacon Bonus!”  My Special “BLT Bacon Weave Sandwich” that places Bacon edge to edge and corner to corner for the assurance of a tasty Bacon-filled bite every time!  ( A True Proven Concept! )

 

The Pre-Cooking Preparation ~~~

 


The Result ~~~

 


Oh, yeah!  


Now, the only thing that might make this world a better place would be a Bacon Restaurant.


Oh.  Wait!  There IS one!  In Mile High, Bacon High Denver!!!

 

 

Oh, yeah! 

And with that . . . 

Wait!  

What’s this that just was spotted in the parking lot of the Forgotten Hits Worldwide Headquarters?!!


And with THAT, the Ole Clock on the Wall sez anytime is Bacon Time!

 

Happy Holidays to all Bacon-Lovin’ Forgotten Hitters!

 

CB ( which stands for “Crisp-Bacon Boy!” )

 

( Today’s Forgotten Hits CB “National Bacon Day Segment” was brought to by “Bacon!” )

 

“Oh, give me those “Shivery Bits,” Baby!”

 

( I’m assuming she means “Bits” of Bacon . . . )

 

 cb


And a parting shot from our Calendar Boy, CB ...


Do you realize what today's date is???